At KOBLA, it is our mission to make you happy and we do everything within our reach to achieve this. Our timepieces are handmade, while we carefully select all of our materials and only use the very best production processes to ensure you get the timepiece you deserve.
We are confident that our products will meet your high standards. However, in case something would happen, we grant you a warranty period of 2 years in which your precious timepiece will be guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. On all other jewellery, we offer you a 1 year warranty. Please note that wear traces which become visible while wearing our products, must be considered as normal effects of usage.
Also note that the warranty does not apply in case :
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or they have been handled careless or have been handled contrary to the instructions of KOBLA;
- The imperfection is the result of visible wear and/ or use of the product;
- The imperfection is the result of wear while swimming or showering;
- A third party performed repair works or other works on the product, without prior written permission by KOBLA;
- The products have been stolen or lost;
Shipment costs for a return shipment after a warranty request or repair request will be on the expense of the buyer. The return form can be found here.
Please always send an email to email@example.com to check whether the defect falls within the guarantee terms, prior to shipping the product. We will do our utmost best to send you an answer within 24 hours.
Please make sure you keep your manual with the warranty card on a safe place. In case of a warranty request, you will need your original warranty card. We can not process a warranty request without.
In case of questions regarding returns and warranty, you can always contact our KOBLA customer care team via firstname.lastname@example.org