Wondering how to set your time, how to change your strap or how to change the length of your stainless steel mesh strap? Find out all about it in our Instruction Manual.
CARE TIPSAlthough we only use top-quality materials in the production of our products, we have gathered a few helpful tips for you to extend the lifespan of your KOBLA accessories even further:
- Always remove your products before washing your hands or doing any cosmetic procedures. You should definitely avoid contact with hairspray, perfume and other cosmetics.
- Do not wear your products while sunbathing, doing sport or sleeping. This way you avoid excessive contact with sweat and possible damage from knocks or scratches.
- Clean your products regularly, for example using a microfibre towel made humid (not soaked!) with medium warm water. Do not use soap and make sure to dry thoroughly afterwards!
- To keep your leather supple over time, you may want to use leather conditioner or a small amount of hand lotion twice a year.
- When not wearing our products, store them out of sunlight in our jewellery box or jewellery bag.
- NEVER put our accessories on while taking a shower or going swimming. This will void your guarantee.
Actually, to put it very simple, we recommend this rule of thumb if you want to enjoy our high-quality watches and accessories as long as possible: “Our products should be the last accessory that you put on before leaving the house and the first thing you take off when you get back home.”
In case you have any questions or doubts, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!